Queen Bee Maternity
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
THESE ARE A SUMMARY OF THE SERVICES I PROVIDE.
- I provide personalized Midwifery care until 4-6 weeks postpartum.
- Antenatal visits at home when coming to clinic appointments prove difficult
- Postnatal visits are done at home.
- Tongue tie corrections
- Water births to hospital care
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- Midwifery services are provided FREE to you if you are a New Zealand Citizen, Resident, or if you or your spouse holds a 2 year working visa
- Midwives provide 'continuity of care' - your midwife will provide care before, during and after your birth
- Midwives can refer you to specialist services should the need arise
- Midwives can request blood tests, scans and prescribe medication for women and babies under their car
- Midwives provide support, encouragement and information for breastfeeding mothers and babies
- You develop your care plan with your midwife to ensure that your needs are met
- You can book with a midwife as soon as you think you may be pregnant - they provide FREE pregnancy testing and pre-natal advice
- Appointments are held in Te Kuiti Birthing centre, Te Awamutu Birthing center, and at the Hamilton birthing centers and in your own home.
If you would like to discuss any of the above please give me a call - you can find my contact details on the 'contact me' page...